This is Parson's Nose Breaded Chicken Escalope Kit.
This is the perfect meal to make for 2 / 3 people. Super simple to do and using only the best ingredients.
What do you get;
2 x chicken breast escalopes
1 x gluten free crunchy crumbs (Gluten Free)
1 x box of free range eggs
1 x jar Parson's Nose Cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, whisk with a fork 2 eggs and a splash of water
- On a plate, pour a good quantity of crunchy crumbs
- Put a good knob of butter and a splash of oil into a pan and heat
- Dip the escalope into the egg and water mix and cover completely
- Dip the escalope into the crunchy crumbs and make sure it is completely covered
- Place the escalope into the pan and lightly fry until the crumbs are golden brown
- Turn the escalope and repeat
- When ready, remove from pan and leave to rest for 3 / 4 minutes
- Cut the escalope into into 1" strips and serve with a dollop of Cranberry sauce
Simple, quick and quite an impressive dish to serve !